Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wedding Nightmare #1

Sometime during the wedding planning process, almost every bride (and maybe even some grooms) will have a nightmare about their wedding. I recently had my very first wedding-related nightmare, at least the first that I can remember. I've decided to document it in order to remind myself of everything that could possibly go wrong so that hopefully these wrongs may be prevented. This will most likely increase anxiety leading up to the actual wedding day but oh well.

Things that went wrong in my wedding nightmare:

1. Wrong church.
2. Wrong flowers.
3. All guests seeing me before the ceremony thus ruining any element of shock and awe. boo.
4. No groom to be found.
5. Missing bridesmaid.
6. Bride in tears.

That's all I remember now.

I am thankful for reality - PS booked our DJ! This is awesome and is the opposite of my wedding nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment