Monday, March 7, 2011

I suck at blogging

I really don't blog very often or well. I can't even remember why I started this thing.

Moving is difficult. Especially if you have tons of stuff and you don't know what to do with it. The solution to having too much stuff is simple: throw it away. SIMPLIFY! I've been applying this solution for the last week. Unfortunately, now I'm afraid I've thrown out things that I probably should have kept. What to do....

I hope I don't have to move again for a loooooong time. Wishful thinking to be sure.

1 comment:

  1. i think paul made you :)

    i like to throw away things. i think it's because my family has moved so many times i'm used to having to throw away things. when things get messy, i throw things away. when i get upset, i throw things away. (even when i'm not moving) and i'm left with nothing... KEEP EVERYTHING MONICA!!! DON'T REGRET LIKE I DO!!! hahaha just kidding, not really.

    miss you!
    saebs

    ReplyDelete